1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. They facilitate navigation through a web page and are essential for the good functioning of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember users’ tastes on the website: language, browser used; to analyse user habits and behaviour in order to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a website to the visitor’s preferences.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- First party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from the one from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content.
ACCORDING TO THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none of them are stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit our site. A permanent website has a fixed expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate shopping and registration services.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary to facilitate correct browsing of our website and ensure that the content loads efficiently, allowing the correct use of the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, carrying out the purchase process or controlling fraud linked to the security of the service. Analytical and aggregated cookies are included to count site traffic and pages visited.
- Analytics and optimisation: These cookies are first- or third-party cookies that allow us to optimise your experience on the website by evaluating its performance and improving it by adding new functionalities.
- Customisation: They allow us to store user preference information to improve the quality of our services and to offer a better experience through recommended products. Some may be multi-device.
- Behavioural advertising: These cookies are used to store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your browsing habits on the website and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
Below, we describe the types of cookies we use and their purposes, and you can find more information on each of the cookies, as well as their duration in the following list:
|Stores the user’s cookie consent status.
|Used for the acceptance of necessary cookies
|Used for the acceptance of unnecessary cookies
|Cookies for internal use necessary for the functioning of the cookies policy display.
|Used to distinguish users and sessions. The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
|This cookie acts in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session or visit.
|Used to limit the percentage of requests.
|Used to store visitor custom variable data. The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
The legitimacy for the use of strictly functional cookies is given because the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Law 34/2002 Law on Information Services and Electronic Commerce.
4. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain the information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service, until you object or until you withdraw your consent. In such cases, the information will be kept appropriately blocked and we will not be able to use it for as long as it is necessary for the exercise or defence of legal or contractual claims. After this period of time, your data will be permanently deleted.
Where we collect data automatically through cookies, please note that some cookies may be stored for years. However, you can limit their use over time by removing them from browsers or devices.
Specifically, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links show you how to disable cookies following the instructions of the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-us&redirectslug=cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
However, if you wish to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install a complement in your browser by following the instructions indicated in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also change your consent settings by using the cookie plugin enabled on the website.
6. FURTHER INFORMATION